5. Once you're in the meeting, if you can't see your picture on the screen, check at the bottom left* of the screen and if there is a line through the video camera icon, click on it to open video.
6. If you can't hear anyone, check that your audio volume is turned up.
7. If you hover your cursor at the top right* of the screen there is a broken square icon, Click on this to maximise the screen view.
8. Also at the top right is the word "VIEW" (or another icon) which gives you the option to see all the participants (gallery view) or just the person who is speaking (speaker view).
Please note: participants' permission to use share screen, and record facilities on zoom has been blocked. It is illegal for you to take photos of participants from your screen and publish them in any way.
Chat function will be disabled most of the meeting, but may be allowed for part of the time.
*These locations may vary on different computers. On touch-screen devices like phones and tablets, you need to tap the screen for the icons to appear.
Alton Day Of Renewal
1. If you are not yet using Zoom, download the latest version of the Zoom App. to your computer or mobile device. You can download it HERE
2. Please register for the meeting in advance on the PROGRAMME page and we will send you by return the invitation and password to the the meeting. We will also send it again the day before the meeting as a reminder.
3. Familiarise yourself with how zoom works by looking at instructions and tutorials HERE
ON THE DAY
3. At around 9.50 on the day, click on the link in the confirmation email you will have received. This should take you straight in to the Zoom meeting, but you may also need the password you will receive.
4. If you are asked to enable video/webcam and audio, click on yes or accept. Your microphone should be automatically muted. Please do not unmute unless you are asked to.